New Orleans House Project

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Orange You Sad To Say Good-bye?

The Rainbow Scrap Challenge has given us 5 weeks of playing with orange!  It's been productive and lots of fun.  Today is the last day to see what orange surprises the challenge participants are sharing over at Soscrappy's blog.

I've been busy trying to wrap up my orange projects.
I finished piecing the Orange Confection quilt blocks together.  As soon as I find a backing, I'll be taking it to my local longarm quilter.  I'm looking forward to keeping this quilt for myself!

A few orange leader-ender spools were added to the collection.

And some wonky orange log cabin blocks.

I've enjoyed all this orange playtime, but I'm looking forward to a new challenge color for April.

Oh, and no new house blocks this week, but I put together a collage of this month's orange New Orleans houses for you to enjoy!