New Orleans House Project

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Binding up a Rainbow Scrap Challenge Project

I'm looking forward to some time in "my" easy chair today while I hand stitch the binding for one of last year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge projects.  
I'm going to wait for the full reveal until after the binding is stitched down.  I gave this to my local longarm quilter, Cindy Braiwick, to quilt for me.  She has an amazing ability to take my ideas for quilting and turn them into wonderful designs and textures.  I found the perfect binding fabric maturing in my stash (Kaffe Fassett's Roman Glass), so no excuses about needing a trip to the fabric store!

I haven't made time for hand stitching for a couple of weeks, so I'm cheerfully linking up with Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching in honor of St. Patrick's Day!