I did finish 3 more blocks in the Grandmother's Choice BOW. These blocks (24-26) were straightforward and fairly easy to assemble. I tried to incorporate some of the lesser-used fabrics from the stash I had assembled for this project, which started with Alice's Washday Blues as a foundation. I wish I could find some more multi-color, largish prints featuring the colors of red, blue and brown I've chosen. There doesn't seem to be much out there that's not dainty prints, or the blues are more of a teal than the indigo-type blue I'm using. I'm not running low on fabric, but it would be nice to have some more choices to work into the project!