One of today's projects was to stitch up a light blue Burgoyne Surrounded block to wrap up this month's Rainbow Scrap Challenge goals. I had cut the pieces back at the beginning of the month, but got side-tracked by other projects.
I didn't realize the error of my ways until I looked at the picture just now. The bottom right 9-patch block is upside down. Time for the seam ripper!
Since the design wall was empty, I decided to pin up the other Burgoyne blocks so I could admire them. More errors! I always think I'm being so careful when I stitch these blocks together, but apparently I'm not careful enough! Check out the beige block, the yellow/brown block, and the orange block. I only need to make 16 more blocks - I hope I don't keep repeating this mistake!
I hope the other Rainbow Scrap Challenge participants didn't need their seam ripper this week!