Over the years, I have accumulated a stash of mini quilt tops that for one reason or another, never got quilted and finished. I turn to this stash when I need a practice project or just the satisfaction of a quickly finished project.
Since January, I've been working on a batch of t-shirt quilts - a project meant to empty out plastic bins full of t-shirts waiting to "some day" be turned into quilts.
Thinking about four large t-shirt quilts in need of binding, I decided it was time to perfect my machine binding technique!
After trying out the technique with some practice machine quilting squares and left-over binding scraps, I decided it was time to try binding a "real" project.