The T-Shirt Quiltathon is almost complete!
To recap: on December 31, 2020, I decided to turn four plastic bins full of t-shirts into the quilts I had procrastinated on making for years. I opted for a simple plan of stabilized t-shirt designs (cut from the front or back of the shirt) with basic sashing, borders and cornerstones. It didn't take long to assemble four quilts, and I used up some chunks of fabric from my stash in the process.
There's only one t-shirt quilt left to bind and label - of course I saved mine for last. We're in for a spate of stormy weather over the next couple of days, so I have the perfect Stay Home and Sew project!