I've made 3 quilts so far, and have the fabric cut for number 4, but the pile of de-boned shirts doesn't seem to shrink!
I spent most of my Sunday afternoon slicing up strips for scrappy half-square triangles (using the Easy Angle ruler method). Although the stash of shirts doesn't seem to dwindle overall, the amount of fabric available for "lights" is starting to run low. I may have to supplement with shirts from the thrift store!
Quilt #4 will be very much like quilt #3: center medallion of half-square triangles, with plain and zig-zag borders.
I'm still trying to decide how to proceed with quilts 5 & 6. They will be for my nieces, so I'm trying to come up with ideas that are a little more feminine. I may have to incorporate more non-shirt fabric. Feel free to offer ideas!