My Quilting Muse must have taken a Caribbean vacation this month. I have not had much motivation to work on any quilting projects, be they new or old. I did make a little progress on my 17ufosin2017, so maybe seeing that progress laid out here will help inspire me!
My Quilty 365 circles are almost a flimsy. I stitched all the 30 circle sets together with a narrow, light gray sashing. I have 7 circles that didn't fit into the block scheme. My plan is to add another row of sashing on the bottom, then a narrow row of the 7 circles and some words. The gray sashing will get repeated on all the outer edges of the quilt. I'm not sure if that will complete the flimsy - the quilt hasn't spoken yet.
I made the continuous bias binding for my Austen Family Album quilt and attached it. However, I have yet to pick up a needle and start stitching the binding to the back of the quilt.
March also found me stitching up another batch of string blocks for the Spring Clean quilt. I now have 2 completed blocks - only 7 left to go! I've been working on the string blocks on the weekends we go to our camp. In the interest of speeding things up, I brought home all the strings so I could make blocks on weekday evenings after work - great therapy!
Having the 17ufosin2017 challenge has helped with the quilting motivation, even if that doggone Muse went on vacation!