New Orleans House Project

Monday, July 29, 2013

St. Ann Wrap-up

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the Celebration of Sewing in honor of St. Anne's feast day!

I learned a few new things and had fun sharing some of my Vive Ste Anne postcards with all of you.

If I host another Celebration next year, I think it might involve a quilt-along.  I have a few ideas, but would love to hear your ideas, too!

I enlisted my Dear Husband's assistance to draw the winners for the Celebration of Sewing give-away.  I wanted to drop the participants' names in my gardening hat, but I couldn't find it.  That says a great deal about my gardening activities of late.  I grabbed this sunflower watering can as a stand-in.

And the lucky winners are:
Missy in TX
and
Teresa in Music City

Congratulations!!!  
Please drop me an email (use the About Me link) with your mailing address and I'll pop your charm packs in the mail.

Thanks again to everyone - and now I'm off to work on my jar quilt!