I made a decent start on the blocks for my quilt, but I quickly stalled out due to limited fabrics for the scrappy Sawtooth Stars in the quilt.
A few weeks ago, I went digging through all my drawers and boxes, looking for examples of Lancaster Blue fabrics for a Stars in a Time Warp block. I laid my hands on the Kaye England project and it emphatically told me it was time to "get me finished!"
From that point on, I worked obsessively to finish the quilt. I found plenty of fabrics - now in my stash - to finish the Sawtooth Star blocks needed for the quilt. I needed some additional fabric for setting the blocks, and my LQS, the Quilted Owl, had a perfect fabric from one of the Downton Abbey lines.
I used the rest of the focus fabric, the pink chintz, for the strippy part of the setting.
I added an additional dark green border. It looks a bit dark in the photo, but in person it makes a nice frame for the quilt. It hasn't told me how it wants to be quilted yet, so I guess I can wait just a little longer to completely finish. I'm just happy it's out of the UFO drawer and all the fabrics are back in the stash or scrap boxes!