New Orleans House Project

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - March Deux

Saturday is Soscrappy's Rainbow Challenge pink-up day.  Yes, I said "pink-up", as there will be links to lots of pink scrappy inspiration!
I put together these pink Greek Square blocks earlier this week.  I had lots of pink scraps in the 3.5" scrap bin, but none as old as some of the scraps I used for last week's 16-patch blocks!  I was tired of taking pictures of blocks on my design wall, so I snapped these in afternoon sunlight on the kitchen table - a nice change of pace!

8 comments:

  1. What pretty blocks! There's no color I like better than pink! It's wonderful that you can use up some of those scraps on projects like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty :) Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are looking good. I did not get nay thing done this week for the RSC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking blocks. Love the way you have them arranged. \

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pink blocks! I love pink. March has been a fun Rainbow Challenge month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these blocks look ever so sweet photo'd over the doily. So cute! Love your pink fabrics! Ellyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! Shouldn't they have been green though since it was St Patty's Day? VBG

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look pretty. I like the way the different shades alter the look of each of them.

    ReplyDelete