New Orleans House Project

Friday, November 25, 2011

Not a Black Friday shopper...


I have no use for Black Friday sales.  My family is very low-key about exchanging Christmas gifts, so there is no need for frantic shopping.  And I really dislike crowds - not to mention crazy shoppers with pepper spray!

I did do a little online fabric shopping earlier this week.  One of my favorite online sites offered a fabric bundle called Around the World.
I was drawn to this FQ package by the selection featuring children of other countries:  Kokka Push Pin United Nations Natural .  I collect doll-themed fabrics and this one reminded me of some others in my collection.  Having some coordinating fabrics made the set very attractive!
The same online store also had a set of new Hoodie fabrics.  I've been a fan of Hoodie's fabric designs for some time, so these had to join my stash as well!
Hope your post-Thanksgiving Friday was a good one, however you chose to spend it!