I added the last border to this string spiderweb quilt this morning. I'm definitely doing a little happy dance to have this top finished, as I have been working on the blocks (on and off) since 2012! I used Bonnie Hunter's Spiderweb quilt instructions as a general guideline. My goal was to use up as many purple and gold scraps as possible. The size came out to 66" x 76", although that will shrink a little after quilting and washing. It probably won't get quilted until later this year, but I think there's an excellent chance the quilt will be completed before the end of the year.
So another project is off the design wall and I'm ready to move on to the next WIP in the queue!