New Orleans House Project

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Scraps on Saturday

I'm still working through the aqua/teal/turquoise scraps - here are the 16-patch installments in the Rainbow Scrap series.  It was tough to come up with enough different 2 inch squares to make each block.  I was creative in some of my selections.

A few more 9 patches in this month's color.  I've got more white squares ready to go, but will need to wait for next month's color before I make any more of these leader-enders.

There are more rainbow scrap ideas over at Soscrappy's blog, so feel free to check those out as well!


4 comments:

  1. Love you teal. So tropical looking. Glad you were able to use some scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety of fabrics that you used in the 16 patch blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your blocks are so gorgeous Angie! I love them! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fish in the squares! They just make the blocks so darn cute! Pretty nine patches too. So, you think she'll go with a fall color for next month?

    ReplyDelete