New Orleans House Project

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler: Off & Running

This year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge has a new feature:  sampler blocks!  Angela, the challenge hostess, has been preparing a series of 6" (finished) sampler blocks to be completed in the monthly rainbow shades.  So far, they haven't been difficult blocks to complete and are a great way to use up a variety of scraps.  I'm a happy camper that I've been able to keep up with this week's blocks!  

Many thanks to Angela for taking the time to put the sampler block instructions together!

Now to head for my quilting chair with my laptop to look at all the other Rainbow Scrap link-ups from today.  I'll be multi-tasking, since the NFL football playoffs will also be on television and I MUST root for my home team!

12 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great... I am having fun with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! It is amazing to see how different the blocks look with your fabrics instead of mine. Great job on keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blue sampler blocks. I'm playing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look great! I have been happy to keep up too! May really be something in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look great. I am behind already. I didn't even get my few blocks photographed or posted yet. I'd better hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blocks - blue is perfect for a 2 color quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are great. I keep saying I am going to do this, but I really have too many irons in the fire again this year!!!
    Bummer 'bout the Saints :-( Really thought this would be "our" year again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really fun seeing how everyone's sampler blocks look in the different fabrics. Seems so many people have joined the RSC now that it takes quite a while to view all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sampler blocks are beautiful Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blue sampler blocks are off to a great start!!! They look so fun :*) It looks like both our teams fell this weekend :( I heart that Peyton may retire after this year, so I wouldn't mind if the Broncos win.

    ReplyDelete